Fast Set Supports Limited Warranty Details
Fast Set Supports, LLC, herein referred to as “Fast Set Supports”, warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth as follows:
- Fast Set Supports warrants all Fastset® Tables and Fast-Attach Line of Accessories to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use for a period of Three Years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser.
- Fast Set Supports warrants all soft products, such as cases, scrims, covers, etc. to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use for a period of One Year from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser.
- If the product is no longer manufactured by Fast Set Supports, and qualifies for repair under the warranty program, the product will be replaced with the closest comparable product as determined by Fast Set Supports.
- This warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, improper installation or operation, or unauthorized repair or alterations.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-Fast Set Supports products or sub-brands even if packaged or sold with other products.
- Should the product become defective within the warranty provisions, Fast Set Supports will elect to repair or replace the product free of charge at our option, including free return postage, provided it is delivered prepaid to Fast Set Supports.
- Fast Set Supports may elect to send original end-user new or refurbished customer-installable replacement product or parts.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a dated receipt must be submitted with the returned product.
- All products needing to be sent to Fast Set Supports for repair or replacement must have a Return Authorization Number and will be returned to the sender un-repaired if one is not included. Please email your request (with explanation of problem) to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization Number and return instructions.
- It is the sender’s responsibility to pay for shipment to Fast Set Supports.
- If the product is determined to fall under warranty, Fast Set Supports will pay for return shipping to the customer within the contiguous 48 states.
- If a replacement product or part is provided, the original product or part becomes the property of Fast Set Supports.
Should Fast Set Supports deem a product non-warranty, repair services or replacement parts may be available. Fast Set Supports will contact the sender with repair options.
For answers to any questions regarding warranty and service, please email Customer Support at email@example.com
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FAST SET SUPPORTS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF FAST SET SUPPORTS CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY AND TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE AS DETERMINED BY FAST SET SUPPORTS IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. NO FAST SET SUPPORTS RESELLER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATION, EXTENSION, OR ADDITION TO THIS WARRANTY. IF ANY TERM IS HELD TO BE ILLEGAL OR UNENFORCEABLE, THE LEGALITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL NOT BE AFFECTED OR IMPAIRED. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FAST SET SUPPORTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, OR ANY STATUTORY LIABILITY FOR INTENTIONAL AND GROSS NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS.